HHC – Cannabis Sativa L. Disposable – VazeGreen Mini – HAZE 75% HHC
DISPOSABLE – HHC – CANNABIS SATIVA L.
HAZE – 75% HHC – 10% CBG – 5% CBC – 10% NATURAL TERPENES
Discover the vaping of HHC and cannabinoids from Cannabis Sativa L. with the VAZEGREEN MINI disposable!
A few puffs are enough to enjoy all the benefits of HHC and Cannabis Sativa L extracts.
Thanks to our innovative VAZEGREEN formulations, our VAZEGREEN® MINI HAZE contains 0.5 ml of e-liquid composed only of HHC and 100% natural cannabinoids and terpenes from Cannabis Sativa L. and strawberry and watermelon extracts.
The VAZEGREEN MINI HAZE contains 90% cannabinoids (900 mg/ml) including 75% HHC*, 10% CBG** and 5% CBC***.
True achievement, our products do not contain cutting agents or solvents – thus allowing you to enjoy, by vaporization, flavors as close as possible to those obtained by the (harmful) combustion of Cannabis Sativa L.
The combined use of the ceramic resistance of our VAZEGREEN MINI (perfect for quality vaporization) and our VAZEGREEN MINI formulations has been designed to optimize the effect associated with Cannabis Sativa L.
Precautions of use:
- Inhale small puffs, ideally 1 to 3 puffs spaced 2 to 3 minutes apart per session.
- Store at room temperature and protect from sunlight.
VAZEGREEN MINI features:
- 0.5 ml / up to 250 puffs.
- 270 mAh battery.
- Dimensions : 8 cm (H) x 1.6 cm (L).
- Weight: 13 grams.
- HHC, cannabinoids, terpenes and natural extracts of Cannabis Sativa L. and fruits.
- Cannabinoid dosage: 900 mg/ml (i.e. 9000 mg per 10 ml).
- Terpenes dosage of Cannabis Sativa L. and fruit extracts: 100 mg / ml (1000 mg per 10 ml).
- Ceramic resistance.
- HAZE flavour: Cannabis flower with light notes of strawberry and watermelon.
- No cutting agent or solvent.
- PG and VG-free.
- Water and alcohol-free.
- Vitamin E acetate-free.
Effects of Cannabinoids?
The VAZEGREEN MINI formulation has been designed to make the most of the benefits of HHC and the cannabinoids used.
According to various studies and numerous testimonials: HHC will cause a relaxing effect, CBG acts on pain receptors and generates an analgesic effect and CBC will bind with other receptors in the human body and act on the transmission of signals relating to pain and inflammation.
WARNING : Respect the precautions for use.
The ingestion/inhalation of cannabinoids/extracts of Cannabis Sativa L. sometimes causes drowsiness and/or dizziness which may be dangerous for drivers of vehicles (cars, etc.).
– Causes skin irritation.
– May cause an allergic skin reaction.
– Causes serious eye irritation.
– Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
– Contains CANNABIS SATIVA L. EXTRACT – HEXAHYDROCANNABINOL – BETA CARYOPHYLLENE – LEVOMENOL – ALPHA-PINENE – MANGO EXTRACT. May produce an allergic reaction.
INGREDIENTS : Cannabis Sativa L. natural extracts, cannabis Sativa L. natural terpenes, passionflower, passiflora edulis extract and mango extract.